Mystery Meats Mystery Meats

Nice to see this is finally on newgrounds

As usual awesome standerds guys. You are really improving your animations. The sound quality has improved to which is a bonus.

As I have said beofre on facebook:

"Is that an elephant in your pants or are you just please to see me?"

Milk of the Manwhore Milk of the Manwhore

Awesome

Like many of your submissions this work is very impressive. Your proffesional standerd should be the envy of many animators out there. All I can say is keep up the amazing work and sumbit your work more often, as the once in a while hit makes the popularity decrease by a margin of 0.0091%

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Madness Neutralization Madness Neutralization

Pure awesomeness

I enjoyed it. It is one of the only madness films the year of which I was intrested enough to watch till the end. I have no complaints of critisism for the film other than to try and turn this into a game

Deadswitch Deadswitch

Very good game. It is lacking things though, such as:
-Crouching
-Sprinting
-A campaign

However these things are made up for the addictive gameplay, the enjoyability of the game and a sense of originality. I say keep it up.

Things to add in the sequel:
- A multiplayer/online multiplayer feautre
-More dynamic arenas/maps
- A bigger selection of guns and enemy's

In the mean time good job. You made a brilliant game.

xWILKINx responds:

Thanks a lot, man! I'll definitely add those things in the next game (maybe not multi-player, but we'll see). :-)

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

A very good game. I'm glad to see something a different as this. It's not that common to see a game having to separate game modes, both equally enjoyable to play.

The only criticisms I can say there is is that the game needs a mute button or at least some sort of sounds control, dual wielding pistols/SMG's/certain melee weapons and that an sort of online function. Apart from thus the game itself is perfect except a little laggy at times

Freeway Fury 2 Freeway Fury 2

Reminds me of the Outrun series.

I admit that the game has become a lot better than its father but I have the feeling you have gained inspiration from the Outrun series. The mulitple ending and areas are similar to the series but the streak of origninality from you mulitple vehicles and not just Ferrari's dominating the whole game.

I hope, if you do decide to create a third, that more original ideas will come to mind as the sense of you copying the series in this one game has deducted you one star although the overall is still 5/5.

Rig - Sentient Machines SFX Rig - Sentient Machines SFX

Very good....

All you need now is an annoying electronic laugh.

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

Nice 'un

Even though other users would like it to loop i have to agree with them.This song is awesome and should be in a CD (If you ever make one) but make a looping-version.Maybe a remixed version too.

[LK] Euphoria [LK] Euphoria

this sounds like basshunter

its an awesome beat. make more like it!

Edd Edd

Nice pic.

It's a decent pic of two out of three main charecters of Eddsworld.Very well mae.

Pixel Armory v3 Pixel Armory v3

Im impressed

I can see that you have put a fair amount of time to make sure this art is complete and I can say it's payed off! The detail in the work is very envious i can say.

RamboFox responds:

Yes, thanks - It's quite surprising how long it takes to put together a kit like this (It has taken me about 2 weeks so far of people suggesting weapons to me, and I have to research them and then sprite a pixel equivalent of it).

Leem is a flirt Leem is a flirt

Niiice

Leem : Hey are you that chick for the....

Jessi : Yeah whatever!

Lol.Decent pic.Can't wait to see next animation.It seems promising.

[Pic up line goes with the song 'United states of whatever' by Liam Lynch]