Mystery Meats Mystery Meats

Nice to see this is finally on newgrounds

As usual awesome standerds guys. You are really improving your animations. The sound quality has improved to which is a bonus.

As I have said beofre on facebook:

"Is that an elephant in your pants or are you just please to see me?"

Milk of the Manwhore Milk of the Manwhore

Awesome

Like many of your submissions this work is very impressive. Your proffesional standerd should be the envy of many animators out there. All I can say is keep up the amazing work and sumbit your work more often, as the once in a while hit makes the popularity decrease by a margin of 0.0091%

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Madness Neutralization Madness Neutralization

Pure awesomeness

I enjoyed it. It is one of the only madness films the year of which I was intrested enough to watch till the end. I have no complaints of critisism for the film other than to try and turn this into a game

Das Booty Das Booty

Awesome

Like every episode, the quality of the video is improving. With the shorts becoming funnier and funnier I am glad to wait for your DVD of the series to come out.

As to the video itself itr's great. The depth and the detail of the video is very good although the audio quality is rather poor for this video, as everything was rather quiet.

Keep up the good work guy's and I hope that these will continue to get better.

DestructoBox responds:

Updated some cleaner audio. Compressing these down is always a bitch.
Thanks for the review!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Awesome movie

Like all of your wokr this was amazing. The movie was a spectacular editition to the series and a happy to say all time spent making it was worth it. The ending wass a great way to lead to the next episode and I cannot wait to for that eppisode to come. Keep up the great work and good luck onto your next movie/project/whatever.

Madness Ionizing Madness Ionizing

Like most of your stuff it was awesome :D

I am glad to see another animation by you. I must admit it is nice to see a animator who is getting better and better. The proof is in you videos!

Cannot wait to see the next version of this come out. I hope that the sequel qill be twice as good as this though.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Decent as usual.

Like most of your films this was a brilliant one.Althoug I have a few question's like
1. How did they meet.
2.How did you come up with the idea.
3. As a non-believer how is Statan able to say "The power of chris compeles you" as he is the anti-christ.

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

I love this film.

I love it.I love it down from your style to the plot.Although it could have had more fights and violence and a lot more blood this,still is,one of the most impressive films thats has been created for madness day 2010.

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

You *******

Awesome film. Probably one of the best films Newgrounds will ever see as well. I ahte the fact you left it on a cliffhanger (Which i why I deducted a star).

I hope to see the next one is as ggod or better than this film.I also hope that you will create a game of the series.

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

'...It's just howI role!'

Poor old Fernando and Randy.

Decent animation yet lacking the randomness I was expecting.Cant wait to see the fourth one add some better lines and corney jokes.